Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Becoming an author

So I have taken on a grandiose endeavor.  I've always talked of one day being an author, of seeing something I wrote on sale. Well with the world moving forward and me getting older time is running out. One day will always be just a little while longer. With that I've decided today is one day and I'm going to do it.

Amazon offers people a chance to publish their work online. To post and sell it without having a publishing company. Now granted this doesn't get your work out their like having a publisher push it, it's still out there. I'm going to do this. In fact I started tonight. Yup me, Carl, an author. My first work is going to jump on the supernatural bandwagon since that seems to be lasting a lot longer then I thought it would.

I'll try to keep updates on how the work goes. Once I have this thing written I'm going to need Beta readers/editors. So help a buddy out. I'm giving my self two months to write this. Lets see how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment