Friday, June 11, 2010

Family

What makes people family? Is it a blood relation or a shared since of unity? Maybe it is living under the same roof and deferring to a leader. Webster says it can be any of those. But what is family? I guess I'm thinking about that because I just got done watching the movie Unleashed with Jet Li and Morgan Freeman. It's sort of what that movie is about.

I guess I also started thinking about it because I seem to make family everywhere I go. Or at least that is how it seems to me. I don't know. I guess I get attached to people way to easily. That's not a bad thing, well not always. I have meet wonderful people and I know that no matter where I am or what I do I will have people who care about me. I am really thankful for all those people who have brought me into their lives and made me family.

No comments:

Post a Comment