Thursday, June 10, 2010

My brain wont turn off

So I've found that lately my brain just wont shut off for me to sleep. It seems the more tired I get the more it wants to start thinking about random things that really at the end of the day don't need thought about. Like recently I was thinking about my roommates dog and how the wolf was breed in to a Yorkshire Terrier. Or why it is diesel, which is a by product of gas, is more expensive then gas. I'm really starting to wonder if I've crack a little and started the path to insanity.

The fact that I can wonder about such a thing tells me that more then likely I haven't. It is because I question my mental well being that I feel that while I may be some what odd I am not insane. Well at least not yet. But then one most stop to ask what insanity really is?

See like I said my mind wont stop thinking about random silly things. It is 1am now. It is time for sleep. Somehow I am going to force my mind to stop and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment